Eurovision maNga
From a member of the site's content will not see.
Eurovision maNga
From a member of the site's content will not see.
Eurovision maNga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision maNga

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» maNga: We'll do our best for Turkey!
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm by mnykrck

» Libido
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 pm by efkar

» Kapkaç
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm by efkar

» her love will taste death
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm by efkar

» Yalan(Lie)
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm by efkar

» Dursun zaman
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm by efkar

» maNga-I have born to edge of the world
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 pm by efkar

» Voice at Home
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm by efkar

» Thrown away ( İtildik)
maNga Biography EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm by efkar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Ziyaretçi Sayısı

maNga Biography

Go down 
+3
immortal_bst
EhL-i Hüzün
Atii MARGERA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Atii MARGERA
Admin
Admin
Atii MARGERA

Mesaj Sayısı : 20
Kayıt tarihi : 2010-02-07
Yaş : 32
Nerden : Ankara

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Group's Date:

Established in Ankara in 2001, towards the end of the story of the rain MaNgA group Sarıgül "Yamyamlar" (Guitar) 'famous bars "cover" tracks from the group commented that the fun begin with was exported. Electronics with rock music in the new group cannibal, wanted to merge hard guitar riff'leriyle rap vocals. Özgür Can Oney (drums), Efe Yılmaz (Turntable), Ferman Akgul (vocals) and Cem Bahtiyar (Bass) 's inclusion in the group was completed with the staff and the current structure was brought into Manga. Style as the new heart of the new grab "nu metal" and "hardcore" trend had been adopted. Thus five different characters, five different musical tastes, and five different positions, the group exhibits, the tradition of Japanese comic book of the famous school and who are familiar with the whole world under the name of the Manga will take many years for a successful international career was bound.

Album adventures in September 2001, Ferman's "Sing Your Song" with the idea began to take part in competitions. The first compositions which, "Stay with me" part of "Sing your Song" contest for the second prize and took the win in the competition with their success of new compositions began to produce. During this period the "Done Dream", "Libido" and "lie" is very popular as they did their part. For a while After the contest period Haluk Kurosman'dan recognize an incoming phone producer no longer receive money for their efforts began to believe. Beste work and give weight to a concert in Turkey, the group went over the more than fifty concerts a large audience with their music began to share with.

First album, 14 December 2004 "Manga" with the name, was released in partnership with Sony Music and GRGDN. Support from listeners 180,000 's album sales in excess became the Golden Plaque award. "Manga" album was on sale in Japan and reached a high sales figures. In addition, "A Kadın Çizeceksin" song was used in all the world EA SPORTS FIFA 2006 game.

The first album in 2006, "Manga" + "with the name of a very special re-released with a second edition. New edition of the album, Cem Karaca classic 'Pushpin Rap Rap' song and 'self Kandırma' song with the video clip was released with a DVD of the gift.

Domestic and abroad in the next period from the album, concert and festival scene took a lot. Over 250 concerts in different cities of Turkey with the incredible experience they gain enormous pleasure from being with the group was seven.

The first album over the last period of more than 4 years touring to different places due to the drop MaNgA meet people from different cultures with their own more friendly, more intimate, warm and a little more sad than a new term into the input. Perspectives to the world they are maturing, and listen to musical groups as diverse as 2 has a stronger sounda album "Şehr-i Hüzün" fame pre-registration period lasted approximately 23 months. The longer this period, this is the reason for riding, a big success of their first album brought the group next to the happiness of everyone on the liability to be ignored and the audience eagerly waiting for the debut album will not call the qualified and able to offer a full album was a request. Prepared with a great sacrifice, Manga and Music of the difference indicating no limit "Şehr-i Hüzün" album, 15 April 2009 on Sony Music label GRGDN and took its place on the shelf.

West and east of sound passes more intimately; ney, piano, drums and more instruments are used as binding "Şehr-i Hüzün" album consists of 16 songs and 60 minutes includes more than music. Can not be categorized albums, in rock, rap, electronic music by mysticism, folk and art music, the effects of Turkey also offers a host a brand new Manga timbre. Anatolian geography and culture of our own on the album effect "I came Üryan" song in the chorus Karacaoğlan 's strings, "All One Breath" in the chorus of the song Omar Khayyam' s has come forward with extracts from the string.

The album's next, depending on the request of the audience may have the band's lead singer, Ferman Akgül 'fame produced and directed his 150-minute "Manga Documentary DVD" si de is. Seven of the reviews made for better acquainted with the Manga this DVD, the band's founding years of the story so far did not display any day and emerge with a detailed narrative that reflects the nature carries an extensive documentary.

Also album Manga 's album, their record in the process they create their sound recordings were collected from seven to seven and a song that also includes the island.

The album's first video clip "World's End I was born," and after the second clip, "Let me me" and list all your music placed in the summit and all the heart that once again conquer the Manga, MTV Europe Music Awards "Europe's Best Artist" in the branch represent Turkey was entitled to. O2 World Arena in Berlin on November 5, 2009 at the 2009 MTV Europe Music Awards in their own countries first, leaving the other 21 names behind "Europe's Best Artist," was chosen.
Immediately after the award of the album out before they have completed their shoot in Budapest "Answer Questions" video clip Manga publishes the European victory in Europe had taken a video clip graced with.

In 2009, many related to the evaluation and award ceremony for Best Album, Best Group, Best Song, Best Music Video and Best Stage Performance of branches continue to receive numerous awards the Manga, TRT by Norway's capital Oslo will take place in 55 Eurovision Song Contest was selected to represent Turkey.

The band's lead singer, said in a statement about Ferman Akgül Eurovision'la:
"Perhaps the most intense and most exciting months of our lives are about to enter. Our goal from our own line in the best way to Turkey from marvel to represent. I have no doubt it'll do. "He said.

The band's guitarist, said in a statement that the rain Sarıgül;
"All the team as a single fist is best to do our best sincere I believe. Especially to TRT and Turkish music lovers who trust us and would like to thank everyone who supported." said.

Albums:

Manga (Sony Music & GRGDN, 2004)
Manga + (Sony Bmg & GRGDN, 2006)
Şehr-i Hüzün (Sony Music & GRGDN, 2009)

Awards:

"Sing Your Song" contest 2.ciliği, 2002
Hürriyet Golden Butterfly, Best departing the group, 2005
MÜYAP Music Industry Awards: Gold Plaque Award, 2006
Our Future Magazine, Best Group, 2006
Jetix TV Awards Outstanding Group, 2006
Beyaz Show Oscar: Best Performance, 2006
Kemal Sunal Culture and Art Awards: Best Breakthrough Group, 2006
Popsav Awards, Best Group and Best Rock and Alternative Clip: A Kadın Çizeceksin, 2006
Radio Bogazici; Best Animated Clips (lie), 2007
Kanaltürk Award Ceremony; Best Clips: A Kadın Çizeceksin and Best Group, 2007
Yildiz Technical Univ. Best Group Award, 2007.2009
MTV Europe Music Awards, Europe's Best Artist, 2009
13. Istanbul FM Gold Award, Best Group, 2009
Pal FM Award for Best Games, Best Song: At World's End I was born and Best Live Performance, 2009
EMOS 17.ITU Success Awards Most Successful Group of the Year, 2009
Back to top Go down
https://eurovisionmanga.yetkin-forum.com
EhL-i Hüzün
Üye
Üye

Mesaj Sayısı : 36

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:40 pm

I love theese guys! They are very handsome and sweet. Smile And their songs are very beautiful,quality.I realy love theese guys! So much! Very Happy

Last edited by EhL-i Hüzün on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
immortal_bst
Üye
Üye
immortal_bst

Mesaj Sayısı : 12
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Manisa/Turkey

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:29 pm

I love you.. Smile And I am sure we will be the first Eurovision Song Contest.
Back to top Go down
MNYK
Üye
Üye

Mesaj Sayısı : 4
Kayıt tarihi : 2010-02-08

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Manga artist and the best of europe turkey ..! In 2009 this sentence in the last month we heard mtv music awards ceremony. handsome sweet and loving and charismatic sempetik consisting of 5 perfect man is the king of alternative music in Turkey has become the darling of everyone MaNgA great group! that is representative MANGA eurovision 2010 turkey albums and music is appreciated by everyone ... We are waiting for support from the manga hard way that your votes do not spared from turkey and manga thanks in advance ...
Back to top Go down
[şeyma]
Üye
Üye

Mesaj Sayısı : 34

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Super MNYK.. cheers

I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MNYK
Üye
Üye

Mesaj Sayısı : 4

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm

In 2011, eurovision turkey un want very much to be done. in the 1 need to be voted, please give your name or manga ..! love you MANGA drunken
Back to top Go down
sedat_gencfb
Üye
Üye

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 2010-02-09

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 am

maNgaaa....! cheers
Back to top Go down
mnykrck
Üye
Üye
mnykrck

Mesaj Sayısı : 25

maNga Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: maNga Biography   maNga Biography EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm

I like this group so much.
Back to top Go down

maNga Biography
Page 1 of 1