Eurovision maNga
From a member of the site's content will not see.
Eurovision maNga
From a member of the site's content will not see.
Eurovision maNga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision maNga

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» maNga: We'll do our best for Turkey!
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm by mnykrck

» Libido
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 pm by efkar

» Kapkaç
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm by efkar

» her love will taste death
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm by efkar

» Yalan(Lie)
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm by efkar

» Dursun zaman
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm by efkar

» maNga-I have born to edge of the world
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 pm by efkar

» Voice at Home
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm by efkar

» Thrown away ( İtildik)
Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm by efkar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Ziyaretçi Sayısı

Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atii MARGERA
Admin
Admin
Atii MARGERA

Mesaj Sayısı : 20
Kayıt tarihi : 2010-02-07
Yaş : 32
Nerden : Ankara

Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard Empty
PostSubject: Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard   Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Ignorant Books

I have prepared for this month I will send writing to Meltem beloved day of NTV Publication "Book of General Ignorance" and "Ottoman anthem" was a CD with my hands. Inserted in the middle of the night I set the CD to my music and I started digging through the pages of the book ... maybe my thoughts about the Ottoman music in my later writings I share my thoughts, but now I want to talk about books. News first came out I was actually "Book of General Ignorance" from. Although interesting, this kind of prejudice against the run because I did not want to read. In fact, I still satisfied first downloading the pages involved. But I read that in the face of things began to fall stunned when I decided to read like the beginning man. The book's authors John Lloyd and John we know very little Mitchinson actually many things wrong that you think would like to tell. Do they do very well. For example, directed by Ridley Scott's "Gladiator" movie, the emperor's son Commodus, who (Joaquin Phoenix) orders the death of gladiators in his hands when the mark is actually quite wrong to learn, stunned and disappointed to once again dropped me. Commodus, renewable person was killed in the film wants turn thumbs-down. According to the book should lift the contrary. Ridley Scott, this illusion of the 19th century have fallen from a table to remain with the vision began. Not hesitate to pull the film Scott, Jean-Leon Gerome'un "Pollice Verso" table saw has been very impressed and decided to shoot film. Unfortunately, it marks in the table at the hands of the people was broken. In a scene of our Gladiator "The world is dark, Rome is the light" to say the "American Legend" made a conscious post what is learned when I'm already estranged from Ridley Scott along with error that I've learned a little more away, I should say. Oysaki1982'te have managed the "Blade Runner" is a myth for me. But I should not talk big, we can inform and disinformation. Read the book when it is already the most disturbing is that people. The water is colorless, fine to have a blue color in the hold; the first animal in space monkey's actually not a fruit fly that far, I'm sure the answer that most of us know the wrong question in the hundreds. As mentioned in the book in question hundreds. As mentioned in the book actually is a keyboard key to any information resource on the net, but how much are away we can count on a big question mark. We have the age of fast communication comes with many risks. Follow any site, even if unintentionally incorrect information may be transferred to us. Of course, this also might lead to paranoia or a par5adoksa. So many things is wrong for centuries if properly adopted, this book also adopted the right things in the future will not go wrong how can we be sure? I ask this especially because my suspicion is correct, but not of the book, frankly I'd like to see an article about it in. Because of what you said is wrong is wrong does not, "Book of General Ignorance". I do not believe the truth immediately and constantly ask, not simply a single answer. In short, to investigate. Many of you in December, some things that I know what happens, knowing what would happen if, he will. I, too, it was also the time too. But sometimes you can not ever predict the information you will come to your mind and take you to different places in a matter may give you inspiration. For example, this book also renewed the old thoughts. Let me quickly mention, is a writer Erich von Däniken she. "Car of the Gods" and launched the UFO theory, and continued with many books on this subject had gained fame. How much sense as a writer always has been discussed. Even the wall paintings in the book describes the design itself is mentioned. But one word stuck in always said, "we can not explore the world more, not even when there are so many things to go into space, why are so many rush, I do not understand". Of course, we know the answers to some questions were going to call, do not ever make sense. I guess that's why I get stuck, let us interested in science or not interested in, more going on around us not confuse those who wonder from them, has lifted up our heads, think the universe is space and most are surprised them. This seems strange to me sometimes. This book has further increased this feeling, too. I hope we do not free this last summer girls Shortlist, because the section studied are very interested due to space research. It's good that at last an African proverb in the book with the curious ... the spelling of the last point I would put: "you think is too small to be noticed, off in a room trying to sleep with a mosquito."
Back to top Go down
https://eurovisionmanga.yetkin-forum.com
efkar
Üye
Üye
efkar

Mesaj Sayısı : 16
Kayıt tarihi : 2010-02-16
Yaş : 33

Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard   Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Thank you..
Back to top Go down
http://seksendortfan.org

Ferman Akgül Mayıs 2009 Billboard
Page 1 of 1