Eurovision maNga
From a member of the site's content will not see.
Eurovision maNga
From a member of the site's content will not see.
Eurovision maNga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eurovision maNga

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» maNga: We'll do our best for Turkey!
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:08 pm by mnykrck

» Libido
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 pm by efkar

» Kapkaç
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm by efkar

» her love will taste death
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm by efkar

» Yalan(Lie)
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 pm by efkar

» Dursun zaman
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm by efkar

» maNga-I have born to edge of the world
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 pm by efkar

» Voice at Home
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm by efkar

» Thrown away ( İtildik)
Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 pm by efkar

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Ziyaretçi Sayısı

Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atii MARGERA
Admin
Admin
Atii MARGERA

Mesaj Sayısı : 20
Kayıt tarihi : 2010-02-07
Yaş : 32
Nerden : Ankara

Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün Empty
PostSubject: Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün   Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Sony Music
Since social history of our country weather the third world countries is covered with clouds coming from the conservative form of art we always detect the decrease was slightly crippled. But the most obvious indicator that a lot of movies for young people up to the novel works against the sense of each of the bias.
So stressed a need to hear; Manga's first album, song clips outside the classical containing musical strength as well as lyrics from the cover, the image from the clip until the target audience without compromise, and clearly "young people" as a work of that rock in our history a real turning point. Turkish rock music, the "fear of rejuvenation" of nu beat, middle-age crisis in the 20s even say stop living alone triplerine was a great success. But critics on the basis of this stance and very caring "where read more slideshow, change donkeys" by the mob also caused a scapegoat would introduce waist. What would I do now? Linkin Park's second album, or that would not break the formula, such as holding, or again in his third album, such as LP U2 air force and give exposure times were adults. Obviously, Manga's new photographs, the SPA does not appear on the album cover and album before he in an interview "we have been mature" air their concerns more critical when "intellectuals" who lost intimacy leşip had turned to a group that was worried of. This concerns me because the empty Manga "Şehr-i Hüzün" he chose the right path, to repeat what was the old, nor were the muscles themselves. Grown without losing the essence, without losing its skilled childishness. Each element has its own task in the field of development is noticeable from the first moment, the most prominent of them should rhyme vocals outside of Ferman voice to sing with color and emotion to reveal a performance review. Have a great balance of songs from the album, and in itself. Full "this song's chorus was a bit Gripin ne", "Muse not like Aha" or "Istanbul under my wing what relevance" he, Efe scretch patented scanning goes, it was not Ferman's unique rap style show begins, a We have songs that captures the taste of its own Manga. Deserves a separate sound discretion on the album, Haluk Kurosman, and Ted Jensen, revealed by the rain Sarıgül multi-channel audio generation, our country is surely the most universal work. 5 intro, the album's 11 songs a lot of "born hit", a classic candidate for a lot, two great partnership, as a lot of "azılacak" There are songs, almost an epic, such as popular music. "Şehr-i Hüzün" young, as well as mature, as well as a fantastic place stands an album pressed. The first album to see classics such as not so difficult. Note: located in Digipack version, prepared by the Manga Ferman attention to the documentary! If you are a fan of the group must follow, but certainly do not have relevance even with Manga in Turkey has increased the group's summit to see how big a chance. In addition, the new album of the DVD extras related to the preparation of many short films available.

Doğu Yücel
Back to top Go down
https://eurovisionmanga.yetkin-forum.com

Blue Jean Web Site Editor for Comments on Şehr-i Hüzün
Page 1 of 1